Portable DVD Player

Would you buy a swivel screen or regular screen, and if you own one which one you have. I'm looking for one with more than a 2 hour battery life and USB, and resume play, any suggestions

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 11:24 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• We have a Sony portable DVD player and it works awesome..we've had it for like 2 years now and never had any issues with it. The battery life is pretty good (about 3.5 hours, I'd say) and it has resume play, but it doesn't have a USB I don't think.
    BananaMuffins

Answer by BananaMuffins at 12:05 PM on May. 15, 2011

• We bought a no-name brand (CyberHome, I think) over 6 years ago and it's lasted longer than the 3 Sonys my SIL bought during that same period. It has about a 3-hour battery life but also has the adapter that can be used in the car and on a plane if you plan to view longer than that. We also use it as a DVD player for the TV in our kids rec room; just takes an extra cable (came with it) and they can watch DVDs on the big TV in there.
    Anonymous