I am so confused...

Ok, so I thought I ovulated the 10th and 11th because I had the egg white cm, then I had it a little yesterday also (the 14th) but it was only once when I wiped. The first day of AF was the 1st, so really either date could be possible. But this morning I woke up with a horrible headache and I am feeling pressure(?) right around my pubic bone it isn't to one side, just all over and is pretty constant, my back is also hurting really bad this morning too! Any ideas ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• sit down relax try messaging back & tummy with hands then after sex stand on head to help spem swim sounds crazy but works
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:36 AM on May. 15, 2011

• ??? I'm ttc and have been reading into every "symptom", discharge and feeling. I can't wait to test in 2 more weeks! Also, I will not stand on my head after sex to help the sperm swim... I fo tilt my pelvis up and delay going to the bathroom- but that's it. Good luck to you!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:46 AM on May. 15, 2011