Coffee Drinkers!! What kind of coffee do you drink? Any special creamers that you like? At Christmastime they sell peppermint creamer and its soooooo good!

The price of coffee here has gone wayyyyyyy up, but, thats my one weakness. Yes, I am addicted to it, Are you?

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My boyfriend is a lifelong coffee addict. I love it, but I don't have to have it every single day. It doesn't really matter what brand or what kind it is, but I have a special place in my heart for flavored coffees haha. Since my boyfriend prefers milk and sugar, that's usually what I use instead of creamer.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:38 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i love hazel nut creamer and i drink nothing but folgers mild thats some good stuff mainerd
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I love coffee...I'm a complete addict and I buy a lot of flavored coffee as my one luxury. One of the cheaper ones I like is the Folders Gourmet Express: chocolate truffle. I love it with chocolate creamer. I also love butter pecan creamer in regular coffee...and here is a neat little tid bit...if you want to make a delicious (although horrible for you) pudding cake, add the box of pudding but use that butter pecan creamer in with a white cake mix...YUMMY.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I like to try all different kinds...peppermint creamer? I'll have to look for that.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I like folgers med blend usually reg.creamer or vanilla ,but i might go crazy and try the peppermint lol.
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 10:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yep,I'm also addicted to coffee & the great creamers they have out.Oh yes I love the peppermint mocha!!!!=)I'm drinking it right now!=) At our house we usually drink Folgers Breakfast Blend,its easy on our stomachs.Have you tried the caramel apple?We kind of like it,its different & its only for the holidays.
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I use to drink coffee tons of it,two cups a day. I can't drink it anymore it hurts my stomach and I get immense headaches from drinking coffee.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Maxwell House Breakfast blend. My standby is Hazelnut Creamer, but I love the Christmas varieties. I had the Peppermint mocha, the pumpkin pie spice, and egg nog this year so far. I love the Italian Cream one, too, but I don't think that's a holiday one. Its just freakin good!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I buy whole beans, usually a light or medium roast, grind them at the espresso setting at the store, and put them in the freezer when I get home. My morning cup is a latte or americano: Make a double shot of espresso in my machine and pour it over either powdered milk or homemade creamer (powdered milk, sugar, and spices/candy/nuts) Then I top off with hot water. It's VERY good and a lot less expensive than store bought.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 10:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I drink folgers is my coffee and right now I've got pumpkin spice and caramel apple in my frig. Mostly i like hazelnut creamer but during the holidays when the new flavors come out I drink those.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2008