PC Games

Is anyone hooked on any computer games you can buy at like Wal-Mart? I just got Escape Whisper Valley & I like it.
If so what other games/mysteries have you tried & like?

downsznmomof4

Asked by downsznmomof4 at 11:36 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• Dream Chronicles you can buy for $10, or go to the actual website and buy them. They're pretty easy, find the object, games.

One I REALLY like playing is a MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) the area you're playing downloads, but it's mostly online, and it's for kids from 6-106. It's called Wizard 101. Some of the game is free-to-play, but for most of the game you can either buy a subscription (monthly-yearly) or buy crowns and pay for areas as you go. For me it was $80 of my money to have enough crowns to buy all the areas in the game. Since then though they've added a couple new worlds so I'm going to have to buy more crowns.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:40 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i like all of the hidden object ones :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 3:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Sims 3; all Expansion Packs Included. My husband and I met on Guild Wars [PC]. But I'm a hardcore Sims fan.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 6:11 PM on May. 15, 2011