Anyone else have this problem during pregnancy? adult content

Every time my DH and i have sex, i get really bad cramps. It happened all throughout my firtst pregnancy as well. I am currently about 26 weeks pregnant. They start relatively early in the process and continue to hurt for about at least a half hour to an hour or so after. Even if i take a warm shower or anything it doesnt seem to help. The doc never gave me a direct answer when i asked about it. Any body have a similar problem to this or know of anyything that may help them stop sooner if not stop happening altoghter? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Its not causing like contractions or bleeding or anything to make me think it could be hurting baby at all, it just hurts and i'd rather be able to have that time with my DH be pleasant (as would we all... lol)

mrs.miner

Asked by mrs.miner at 11:53 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Thats why woman dont have sex when they are pregnant. It ends up hurting and not as great. If the pain is to much stop having sex and make a doctors appointment to make sure everything is fine:)
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 12:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I am going through that now and I am 27 weeks pregnant I have been doing that throughout this whole pregnancy so sadly dh and I haven't had very much sex this time
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Why women DON"T have sex while pregnant?? WTH? I've been pregnant 4x and plenty of sex each time. I would sometimes get the cramps you're talking about and my Dr. was never really worried about it. Talk to your Dr. anyway, to be sure there are no issues. I will say that even with the cramps.....I never stopped having sex
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 12:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Try different positions, and shallower penetration to see if that helps. Also, Try putting a pillow underneath you to take some pressure off your pelvis.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 1:49 PM on May. 15, 2011

• to KIMEDBS: ya we have tried different postiions and tried putting support on me and taking things a lot slower and it still hurts all the same. in the long run the going slow hurts even more actually.
    mrs.miner

Comment by mrs.miner (original poster) at 5:03 PM on May. 15, 2011

• try laying on your side and doing it lol but seriously it might help. you might just have to just stop till after you have the baby. it must suck i wish you luck. :)
    MyMarcusJR.

Answer by MyMarcusJR. at 8:56 PM on May. 15, 2011

• try a diffrent position and mayb have a heating pad next to you so u can place it where ur cramping..i have some cramping afterwards but it usually goes away after a few mins
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:03 PM on May. 15, 2011