What is with people not taking pride in thier appearance?

Really..do your hair and put on some decent clothes before leaving the house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• What is it with people who judge others' strickly by their appearance? Really, get over yourself! Some people don't care about such shallow things! Maybe they don't have any decent clothes. Maybe they can't do their hair because they're physically ill or depressed!

Stay home if it bothers you!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 12:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Meh I dont judge people. Some days I feel like crap and dont feel like putting on nice clothes just to run my kids to school. I have even been known to wear my pajamas when I drop them off. I know. The horror. But there are also times I do get dressed, do my hair and the whole 9 yards.
    100% of the time I absolutely dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks, and surely would not be friends with someone who gossiped or made rude comments about another woman and her appearance.

Answer by gemgem at 12:38 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i agree but dont judge everyone.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I am a single mom of 3 special needs kids. Personally i don't give a flying SH@# what you think about how i look or dress. At home my kids are some of the most well adjusted kids you will ever see. That is where my time is most valuably spent not in the mirror trying to look top notch so i can go to the store looking good on my day off! lol You don't like it, Don't look. It's as simple as that!
    Anonymous

• Wow, thanks for such great advice, hope you are feeling better today.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I see where you are coming from. It only takes a minute or two to run a brush through your hair and to change into real clothes. I hate going out in public and seeing people who look like they just rolled out of bed - still in their pjs.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:24 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Matthew 7:1-3

1Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
    2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged,
    and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
    3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye
    and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:28 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Okay
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Honestly, why are you letting it bother you? Can you just live and let live? Maybe they like to go out like that
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 12:24 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I agree, I am a military wife and I ONLY see this on post ad it drives me CRAZY --- I go to the store even APPOINTMENTS and see a ton of women in PJ PANTS!!! Like what now? Is this some kinda slumber party I wasn't invited to or the grocery market?? I asked my husband if he would go to the store with me in a pair of sponge bob PJ pants and he looked stunned, was silent, and finally told me he would really appreciate it if I would stop leaving the house in his reenlistment tshirt it looks like *hit and asked me to please not buy sponge bob pants we will not be seen together like that!!! LMBO!!!!!
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 12:26 PM on May. 15, 2011