S/O..if Obama were to be re-elected what do you think he will

do in his second term? He has spent a large part of the first term campaigning for the second. He won't be able to campaign for a third, so what will he do with that extra time?

This is just a your opinion question.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 12:24 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmmm... idk. Just reading the words "Obama" and "re-elected" together in the same sentence made me throw up a little in my mouth! But I think previous posters touched on it pretty well. He'll live it up on the taxpayers dime, f*** up this country a little more, and then try to blame someone else for all the damage he's done.; damage that the NEXT president will have to clean up (actually, if he gets re-elected, it will probably take several terms/presidents to fix his mess).
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• LOL, judging from my down votes I guess the truth hurts.

anon, EVERY administration inherits the past administration's mess. This President had just spent more time complaining about it and making it his excuse for the careless and reckless way he is running our country.  If he gets another term, who will he blame for inheriting the mess of THIS term?  Smart money would bet on him still blaming Bush. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:14 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I would expect it would be pretty much what pp have already mentioned. More spending, more whimpering about Bush, more spending, more screw-ups and bad calls, and (because he would no longer have to worry about reelection) more recklessness and stupidity.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we were attacked again (at the level, or close to it, of 9/11) or facing outright declared war.

Personally, if enough people are dumb enough to fall for the lies a second time, I HOPE he spends more time golfing than sitting around the oval office planning more CHANGE to screw the US.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• IDK, it's scary to even think about. Much will depend on who holds the majority of the house and senate. I think it will be a whole lot of nothing if there is a balance of power. Well, except blame. He will blame Republicans for standing in the way of legislation they fundamentally disagree with, regardless of what wasteful pork is stuffed into the bills (much like now). He will attempt to spend more money on projects and not work hard to cut spending anywhere or work to reduce the deficit.

I think the most frightening thought is him getting another super-majority where there is NO balance of power and Republicans being powerless to stop his reckless spending. Much like the first two years of this term.

JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:38 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I think he'll finish screwing the United States.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 2:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Travel, on the tax payer's dime, of course.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• To answer the question, I think he will have a republican house and senate to work with, but he will try to rule by using the czars and unconstitutionally bypassing congress and executive orders. He won't go towards the center.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:30 PM on May. 15, 2011

• If you want to place blame, place it on Woodrow Wilson. He started the progressive movement and di more damage to the fabric of the country by doing so, than any president before or after.

***
    But she can't...she wasn't alive then, and bears no understanding on how that presidency affected the subsequent ones! LOL It's really sad, but I honestly think MANY of the responders on here think GW Bush was our first president....he's even responsible for the earth tilting on it's axis which has literally affected the the sun rising and setting. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yea because Bush left him with the monstrous mess he made it's his fault?!

If you want to place blame, place it on Woodrow Wilson. He started the progressive movement and di more damage to the fabric of the country by doing so, than any president before or after.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I dont know but if it is anything like this term were screwed.
    Anonymous