Are you running the heat, the air conditioning, or are you one of the lucky ones who can actually open the windows and enjoy the weather?

This weather sucks. Ran the air two days ago, now we are back to heat. I can't wait for summer to get here and stay here!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:39 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "baby im the lucky one" hehe
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:58 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Windows are open but for moneys sake it has to be really hot or really cold to turn anything on...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:40 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Our windows open and close.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:40 PM on May. 15, 2011

• heat =(
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:41 PM on May. 15, 2011

• we aren't using heat. Today is like 60 somthing we have our windows open now. But it gets so freaken hot upstairs and I am pregnant so I know there will be a lot more hot days lol. I had dh put the air conditioner in our wiindow like 3 days ago cause it was 78-80 the last 3 days and I couldn't take it lol so we sleep with it at night, but during the day since it is in our room and noone is upthere during the day we shut it off nd open windows downstairs, but I hve a feeling when it really starts warming up I am going to spend thw whole summer either in a pool or in my room lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Friday it was like 100 degrees outside, today it's overcast and looks like it's going to rain lol...anyways when it's hot we open the windows and doors to get that good cross ventilation, today I'm wrapped up in my snuggie and have the portable heater near my feet...It has to be unbearably hot or cold in order for me to turn on the Heater or AC
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:43 PM on May. 15, 2011

• :( Running the heater., and I'm peeved. 2 days ago my son was naked running though the sprinkler, ONLY in wisconsin can the next day mean Winter coats, hats, and mittens.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:43 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i havent had the heat on for a while.. The air is on pretty much evey day besides today.. I opened windows and blinds. I put a gate up so i can open my door.. the dog loves it too :)
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My A/C is on. Its really humid here where I live because of some thunderstorms.

Answer by gemgem at 12:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It's not cold enough for the heat or warm enough for the windows to be open. 2 days ago I prayed that an air conditioner would magically appear in my window because it was so hot. My neighborhood isn't the best to be opening my windows lol.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:47 PM on May. 15, 2011