Advertising help

I have started doing home parties but need help getting my name out there. I don't have a lot of money for advertising and could use some suggestions to help me out. Thanks in advance.

charleyangel317

Asked by charleyangel317 at 12:43 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Make flier at home on your own computer and leave them at businesses with a brochure for your products. Even if they don't set it out the employees will look at it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:01 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Attend networking events

Answer by rkoloms at 2:16 PM on May. 15, 2011

• NO idea what business you are doing. In Mary Kay I use to take a small box, make it super pretty in pink and put on it... Try your chances at a FREE Mary Kay Make over party! People would put their name in the box because they were interested.. obviously everyone would get a call! I didn't much like that stuff though, so I will stick with my business that earns me a lot more than Mary Kay ever would! (No dissing on Mary Kay, or the ladies, but that's how I feel!!)
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 11:11 PM on May. 15, 2011