Has anyone had a similar situation?

I had a miscarriage back in February, I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and I'm cautiously excited about this pregnancy. I read online that if you get pregnant within six months from a miscarriage that it will most likely be a healthy pregnancy. My dr ran my levels and both my progesterone and HCG levels were "great and remarklby high" and that I should "enjoy my pregnancy". But it's hard. Has anyone been in this situation? Do you have any advice? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a stillborn and 4 months later got pregnant with my oldest. Then 2 more . but not sure on statistics or anything?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I had an ectopic in Sept. of 2010 and then got pregnant in Dec. 2010 ... I am now 25 weeks pregnant :)

Try not to stress too much!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I had a miscarriage on December 8th and concieved again on December 22nd. I was so nervous and scared! I didn't want to miscarry again. On top of everything I bled until I was 15 weeks pregnant due to having a super sensitive cervix, needless to say I was a mess. When I finally stopped bleeding and hit 20 weeks I became more confident with my pregnancy. Try not to stress too much and enjoy your pregnancy. Once you hear your babys little heartbeat it may make you feel a little more confident. Good luck to you!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:08 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I conceived my first daughter within 3 months of my second miscarried pregnancy and I conceived my second daughter within six months of my third miscarried pregnancy. I was scared with both pregnancies, even after getting into the second and third trimesters. I jumped for joy at each new pregnancy symptom because I felt that the more symptoms I had the more likely it was going to stick. I waited achingly for fetal movements. They both turned out just fine. As long as you're doing all that you can do to be a healthy gestational environment for your baby, the only thing you can do is let time and nature do the rest.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:00 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Thank you ladies :), I'm going to take all y'alls advice and just be enjoy it and try not to stress it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:13 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Ive had two miscarriages in the last two years. Im now 7 weeks. Going for my first U/S tomorrow. I am SOOOO scared. My hcg levels and progesterone are good. But I am still so worried. Its hard to go through this, I know. My first miscarriage I heard the heartbeat and two days later lost the baby. My last pregnancy I had a blighted ovum. Hang in there. Hoping the best for both of us!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:16 PM on May. 15, 2011

• im so sorry about you lost. i had a stillbirth with my son. and 4 months later i was pregnant with my daughter and still am. I was so nerves but exited to know i was pregnant but it was hard in the beginning but i think any mother that has went threw miscarrying or anything with losing a child feels that way . so my option anything can happen and everyones situation is different im sure you will be fine just pray about and everything and allow it to be in gods hands. :)
    MyMarcusJR.

Answer by MyMarcusJR. at 8:25 PM on May. 15, 2011