moods?? sex or making love

once in a while i would like my husband to get me in the mood by foreplay and he says it can't always be your way but damnit once in a while it would be nice to feel attactive and desired. anyone else have this "problem" i'm to the point i don't even feel attractive and have gained SO much weight because it doesn't seem like i'm more than just a crotch for his cock.

roughcampmom

Asked by roughcampmom at 8:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Don't blame him for your weight gain. And if you're unhappy with how he treats you sexually, then don't feed into it. Hold back and continue to talk to him about how it makes you feel. But always speak from "I", not "you make me......". Nobody makes anyone anything.....
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• We go both ways -- I'm always so tired so a lot of times I'm fine just laying there and letting him go to town... but when I want to "make love" and when I'm really in the mood... I initiate it... I start kissing him and initiate a good old fashioned make-out session -- you know, like the kind you used to do when you were 16? I find that even though, at first, he's ready to just go at it and let the upper half of my body be an optional presence I won't let him... I don't get all emotional with him or tell him how I feel -- he won't respond to that in the moment.... I just lead the way and force himto do what I want... he'st old me later that those are usually our best nights. I guess what I'm saying for you is to just take control.... you may end up really enjoying yourself!
    Good luck!
    EmmysMom113

Answer by EmmysMom113 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2008