Justin Bieber...Is your kid obsessed?

If so what's his or her age and how did they get into him?

My 3yr old is crazy for him and knows most of the lyrics to his songs and some of the dance moves.. She got hooked because her 15yr old aunt lives with us and she is obsessed. Our dd also thinks her 2yr old brother looks like him and he recently started getting into him! We've watched the movie 2xs today so far.

CrazyMommy87

Asked by CrazyMommy87 at 12:58 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• No thank God. My dd was into him (shes 6) about a year ago and that wore out quickly. My 11 & 17 yr old make fun of him all the time.

Answer by gemgem at 12:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My hubby did make fun of him when it was just his little sister liking him but now he even sings the songs with them!
    CrazyMommy87

Comment by CrazyMommy87 (original poster) at 1:02 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My niece is and she is 12. Her room has 50 posters of him! Even the ceiling has posters on it. She has a life size cut out of him shirts, keychains and dolls too. I think it is WAY too much and I don't understand why her parents would buy her so much Bieber stuff.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:02 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My granddaughter is, she's 6! I was just watching the commercial about his movie! I found myself singing along to the song, "Baby, Baby, Baby..." Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:03 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Thats crazy! lol. We got our dd the movie and her aunt got her a Justin shirt. I think 3 is too young for an obsession to go that crazy.
    CrazyMommy87

Comment by CrazyMommy87 (original poster) at 1:05 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It is! Never seen such an obession! It is the parents fault and her little sister is starting to love him to!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:10 PM on May. 15, 2011

• my 5 year old son does not like him at all.. because all the girls in his class thinks hes cute lol... he came home from school one day and told me how much he didnt like justin.. i never heard of him until that day!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Thank goodness, no!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• my 5yr old dd says that "he's so BOOORING!" lol...but my 9yr old niece loves him
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 1:30 PM on May. 15, 2011