Would You Date Him???

I'm 35 years old and just started dating a 25 year old man.I'm having some 2nd thoughts about it.I'm divorced and have 2 children and trying to live the right way.This guy has lived a hard life.He's seperated from his exwife.Doesn't have money to divorce her.He has 2 kids of his own.He has been on his own since he was 15 yrs old.He went to boot camp as a kid due to being a bad kid.He was kicked out of school.He is staying at his parents home for now since him and his ex are seperated.He has a case with DHR with his kids due to marijuana use.So he says.I do not use drugs and am trying to live a christian life,raise my kids up that way.The guy also works with me.What should I do?Should I stop seeing him?And how should I do this without causing any conflict or problems at work or with other coworkers cause of this.I like the guy but it doesn't feel right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• You answered your own question when you said 'it doesn't feel right'. Tell him you two are not a good match. What happens at work will depend how mature the two of you are, plus the coworkers. I hope it goes well.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 1:10 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Oh no too much going on there! I wouldn't date him at all.
    Anonymous

• The age difference isn't as much an issue as the other things you mention. I see a lot of red flags. Personally I wouldn't date someone with that many problems.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 1:09 PM on May. 15, 2011

• sounds like you 2 are on completely different wave lengths...and IMO it sounds like you have more pity for him than you have feelings for him. if doesnt feel right, then its not worth causing problems at your work too. i think you know that you dont want to be with him, you just dont want to hurt him like he's been hurt in the past. but honestly, thats not really your problem...
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 1:10 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Run as fast as you can
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• takin it frm someone that is 25 i wouldnt go there it sounds like he still one of those 25 yr old boys that take to long to grow up... oh also ive learn the hard way that u dnt date someone u wrk with...gd luck
    kelleyplus2

Answer by kelleyplus2 at 1:14 PM on May. 15, 2011

• NO way...You did not name one good thing he has going for him...
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 1:16 PM on May. 15, 2011