Which is better the Baby Channel or Nick Jr.?

I just discovered that I have the Baby channel (after all these years lol!). I was wondering which one is better. I always have Nick Jr. on throughout the daytime while my 2yrs old is playing. He know his animals and how old he is, but every time I try to teach him his ABC and 123 he refuse to participate. So I was wondering if you think that putting the TV on the baby channel will help? I noticed that it somewhat caught his attention yesterday. It has the cute little songs that we use to sing from back in the day. He does not sit down and watch TV, he is always on the go. And I also have a 5month old and she is fascinated by the Baby channel. Me and hubby is trying to figure out which channel will benefit him more. Thanks!

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 1:14 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• PBS. Not a fan of nick jr overall. If your son is always on the go, a toddler CD or two might be a great way to teach letters/numbers - Sounds Like Fun is a popular one with preschool teachers.

Answer by missanc at 4:09 PM on May. 15, 2011

• nick jr causes its free ....
    tweetyfan

Answer by tweetyfan at 1:17 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i would say the baby channel is better at that age.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 1:33 PM on May. 15, 2011

• try the disney channel..... its call disney jr... my son loves that way more then nick jr..
    babymama0000

Answer by babymama0000 at 12:44 AM on May. 16, 2011

• mm....neither...put music on during the day..just having a t.v. on as background noise is bad for anyone - babies and adults alike. read books..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 3:58 PM on May. 16, 2011