Prayer request..

I'm not sure where to put this so please forgive me. This may not be a big situation and I know some are in worse situations than me but I really need some prayers today.

I recently became a single mother to a toddler. I was a SAHM to her while my ex-DF provided for us (his choice). I have barely any job history and while looking for a job, I had to get on Temporary assistance, move into a 1 bedroom with my DD and get financial help with my electicity and food. I have been putting in application after application with no call backs. Yesterday, I put in an application for a job, it's not the best but the money would help me get off of the assistance I'm on and provide a pretty decent life for my toddler until I am able to get back into school and get on with my career. I really need prayers that I get this job and am able to move on with my life. My ex is not the nicest person, if we aren't together, I get no help. I've already started child support but it may be awhile before I get that really going. I'm so emotionally drained, so depressed and all I can do is cry. Thank you to those who give me these prayers<3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Prayers sent out for this opportunity to come thru and if it does not, do not let yourself feel down.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:28 PM on May. 15, 2011

• praying

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Prayers sent your way.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 1:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Awww, hun, stay strong. Everything will work out. Do you have any other family or friends around? Anyone who can help you?
    Definitely get the child support going... that will help a LOT! Jobs now are hard to come by, I'm not even going to lie. Fortunately my husband and I are able to be stay at home parents so we don't have to worry about all of that. But once you get your job, things will be easier... for now, just love your toddler and keep saying to yourself things will get better... they always will. Be strong hun, hugs.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 1:30 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Prayers honey and it will get better! I am single mom with 3 kids and i promise it will get better! Love tht child right now with everything you have! I will continue to pray but keep us posted!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:31 PM on May. 15, 2011

• All my prayers for u! Be strong! God is always there to help u and comfort u! Good Luck on your job! I know it is hard out there! If u need to talk u can message me!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:31 PM on May. 15, 2011

• prayingWill do! God bless you!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:33 PM on May. 15, 2011

• {{HUGS}} prayers sent your way..
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 1:36 PM on May. 15, 2011

• sending prayers your way! Good luck hope you get the job!
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 1:47 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Will do, God bless you and your daughter :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:52 PM on May. 15, 2011