How can i leave?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 2 years, he is the father of my one year old. We had a fight last night and he pretty much told me he was tired of being with me yet he still wants to be with me. He Said that i make sex an obligation. he doesn't want to go out with his friends because he thinks i'll get pissed (granted i did get mad ONLY twice Though) and he's holding it against me. He's acting like i'm some Hugh BITCH and i haven't tried to be that way, But my point is i FEEL like he doesn't want to be with me any more he's just staying with me because of our son. How should i leave the relationship without breaking mine or his heart? I just don't want to wait around until he's ready to leave me!!! Any one?

DragoFly

Asked by DragoFly at 8:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say "I'm going XXXX's house for the weekend to think and I need some time to do that. I'll and tell you how the baby is but thats it. You need let me think. And you need to think about what you said to me last thats got me thinking." Go and REALLY think about it. Is it best for you, your son, your lifestyle (yes money comes into play). Then go back and talk to him.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 9:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I would tell him sense you feel that way. I think it's time for me to leave.

I would pack up all my stuff and go.

The last thing I would say to him is.  You will be paying child support.

Answer by louise2 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If you feel you or he are feeling "obligated" to stay together because of your child, your relationship is over. Being forced to oblige only creates resentment, and that simply isn't healthy...for you, your boyfriend or your child.

Right now, your biggest concern should be what is best for your child. If your boyfriend would rather be out with his friends more than being home with you and your child, then making him stay home, or coming across as controlling, isn't going to make for a happy home.

He will still have to pay child support, and BOTH of you can still find happiness with other people in time. I've said this before, but it bears repeating. You get many chances at love, but you only have one life, and everyone deserves to have a happy one!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:45 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• if he wants to leave tell him to the left, everything he owns is in the box to the left and that he can be replaced. -Beyonce. don't let him put u down like that. the longer u stay with a man who doesn't want u the longer u will b at a stand still in your life.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I agree with MommaWoods, take time away. Tell him you need to work things out for you, he needs to work it out for him and decide what each of you wants. Staying for the children isn't good for any of you, if you think this is something you can work through then maybe you should go to couseling. GL
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008