kids?

i have 2 kids from 2 different dads and am pregnant with my 3rd from someone else as well. I am getting married to this guy and plan on spending the rest of my life with him. Why do i feel like i'm such a wwwwhhh********** cuz i have 3 kids with 3 different men?

mommak0056

Asked by mommak0056 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• You probably feel that way b/c people judge others so harshly w/out knowing them or their situation. They just hear, "3 kids, 3 different guys" and think, "Oh she's easy" or some BS. It's stupid, but a lot of people just don't think.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I agree with pp. People and thier judgements have such an effect on us even though we think it doesn't. Honey you are not a whore! You are blessed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I had two kids by two dads and now I'm married to someone else. My ex husband adopted my oldest though so on paper its all the same. I won't have any w/ current hubbie because i had my tubes tied after the second. i share your thoughts. obviously, I went through a lot to avoid stigma: step-parent adoption, tubal ligation - those actions were all tied to the "2 for 2" mentality. When I was ever backed into a corner I would say "God blessed me with fertility and as such I'm prolife" Who can argue with that? Certainly no conservative type!
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 9:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• as long as he loves you and your children, i wouldnt worry about it. We all have things in our lives that we cant change that we dont necessarily like...
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I hope you can let yourself off your own hook. You don't want your feelings to be reflected onto your kids. Try to be positive and look at all the good. You'll be fine. No path in life is easy, and that means all areas of our lives.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Dont' judge yourself so harshly...there are more moms out there like you then you realize....I have 4 kids and 3 fathers..oh well, that's just the way it is....now I have 6 step kids, by 2 mom's and 18 grandkids!! Just love your kids and be grateful for them!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2008