Totally disgusted!!

I just read on Huffington Post about a man who was hired as a babysitter (off of Craig's list no less) and then used the 2 year0old girl to make a porn! How disgusting is that! That guy should be locked up forever!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• The article I read doesn't say what the parents did to check the guy out before hand. I don't even know how he was caught, just thankful that he was. I agree with all of you ladies, who the hell hires someone to babysit your children without checking them out first?!? It's all part of my disgust. At least he got 30 years for it. It's not enough if you ask me.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• How stupid are the parents? They ought to be checked out as well.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Ditto with Eirelass. People would never hire a stranger to transport a valuable item (diamond necklace or $10,000+) cross country or even across town--but they will hire a total stranger to watch the most valuable item they have-----go figure!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think the parents need some blame here they just hire some guy off craigslist to watch their 2 year old? Does it say if they had him checked out? If they did and he came back "clean" and they checked references and they were good then the parents are in no way to blame, however if they just called this guy and said hey can you be our babysitter then they deserve endangering charges.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Craigslist scares me O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:40 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i would never hire anyone off craigslist to watch my kids shoot i only let acouple ppl watch them anyways that guy will get pay back when he goes to prison well i hope he does
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• People are disgusting. Both the parents and the criminal they hired to watch their child...that poor baby! Common sense should tell you not to hire a stranger to watch your child...but like my mother says "common sense isn't common".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• What's the question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• How horrible for the little girl. I never can understand how someone could do something like this. Sick.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• im so sick of parents who just let anyone watch their children i mean come on the craigs list plus you let a MAN watch your two year old little i dont even let my brother babysit my daughter and i love and trust him this is the parents fault for allowing this to happpen. im just digusted at a lot of these mothers today who should have some common sense but act like they were born with none
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2008