Get credit?

I have no credit, how can I get credit. I can't take a loan out on a house until I have credit they say..... Well I can't get a credit card because they said I need credit!! Wth, how am I suppose to get credit if noone gives me a chance!?

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 1:54 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can apply for a small loan or get a secured credit card and pay everything as agreed for a while to build up credit.
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 2:07 PM on May. 15, 2011

• If you have bills in your name then they can use that as credit. they did that for me
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 2:14 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Get a secured credit card from the bank and make sure they report to the credit bureaus and every time you charge something when you receive your next statement pay it off and within 6 months your credit score will start to go up good luck.
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 2:17 PM on May. 15, 2011

• whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 2:18 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Sorry forgot to mention that a secured credit card is you have to put a certain amount of money on it and that will be your credit limit meaning that you can only spend what you put in .
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 2:20 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Go buy tires or furniture, on a 6 month no % loan. Those companies will give money to anyone. Pay it off before the 6 months, so you pay no %. This will build credit.
    You can also give the bank money, and borrow it back from them at a % rate. That will build credit, but it does cost about $24 for every $1000.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 2:33 PM on May. 15, 2011