Should i be worried??

Well i just found out im 5 months pregnant. I was still having a regular period and hadnt gained any weight. I was on bc so it didnt even cross my mind that i could be pregnant...Well i have this pain i get in my right lower abdomen and the baby only seems to be moving on that side... and it feels like the baby is at my pubic line... i have some spot bleeding at least 2-3 times a week...my lower back is ALWAYS hurting sometimes it hurts so bad i cant bend over... i have been pregnant before and never had any of these problems...could it possibly be etopic pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are 5 months, no, it's not ectopic. If it were me, I'd make a visit to the doctor or ER today though.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:31 PM on May. 15, 2011

• There actually have been very very rare cases of babies implanting outside the uterus (but not in the fallopian tubes, still considered ectopic), but it's highly unlikely that that's what's going on. It could be round ligament pain or it could be that you've got any number of other pregnancy related pains or non-pregnancy related pains. Your doctor would be the best person to asses these pains. Congratulations on your baby.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:36 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You need to go to the ER! Better to be safe than sorry.
    AnGLInterrupted

Answer by AnGLInterrupted at 3:05 PM on May. 15, 2011