What do you think about this?

since imma be a new mommy i wanted to know if this travel system (stroller and car seat set) is ok, i dont know what to look for on a stroller to see if babies fingers can get caught in it(i know i have to go into the store to look, im going into the store next week to see it) so tips on looking a stroller over would be helpful to

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4024390&fromRegistryNumber=46757507&product_skn=313691

(sorry if the link isnt clicky idk how to do that)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That's similar to the one we had for my daughter though ours cost about half that at Walmart.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 2:39 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i couldnt find one i liked at walmart >.< if i did i would have gotten one from there XD
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• love it.... my sister had that one...i used it all the time
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• when your sister got it did it come with the car seat base? or did she have to buy a separate one?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Wow sorry for answering your question.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 2:47 PM on May. 15, 2011

• O.o i wasnt being rude.......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on May. 15, 2011

• We have the Keyfit Chicco Cortina Travel System & Love it! We will be using it again for another baby soon. Excellent quality & highly rated for safety.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Octobersmom - the OP wasn't being rude...

To OP I plan on getting a travel system for my baby. I'm looking at Graco and Chicco, a friend of mine had a Graco travel system and it was awesome. :)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:26 PM on May. 15, 2011

• We have had a couple of the Graco travel systems and have really liked them. I don't think there is any that you can buy where a little one would get their fingers stuck.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:14 PM on May. 15, 2011

• my dad is actually the one paranoid about it lol he wants to make sure i know what to look for to see when my baby gets older if he can stick his fingers in the stroller joins or anything
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:33 PM on May. 15, 2011