A question i was always too afraid to ask...

Okay do this...close your eyes and picture your house, kids whatever...my question.
Where do you see this if your eyes are closed? I always wondered this but my husband couldn't answer it so im asking you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The retinas have a memory and you are seeing it in the imagination part of your brain thats how people who have gone blind can still remember what they can no longer see. Like a film screen in your head.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• your brain conjures up a visual memory mostly from the medial temporal lobe of the brain. It is a collection of sensory data that is stored and then recalled. I can't explain it any better.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:43 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Well, you already know what these things look like, so your imagination is conjuring up an image for you to 'see' in your mind's eye, so to speak.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:26 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i dont really see anything its just black
    but if i do get images its usually right in front of me but not very distinct but yea i think thats just my brain not actual images...more like afterimages
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:55 PM on May. 15, 2011