Anyone use a Swiffer Wet Jet???

If so how do you like it?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 3:28 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love mine

Answer by gemgem at 3:30 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Love it!
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 3:32 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Love it!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:32 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Same as the other answers!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 3:33 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It's ok. I don't love it, but it works as a quick clean up, however I still find that I need to actually scrub the floors at least once a week.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 3:36 PM on May. 15, 2011

• yeah I've used it but i would recommend the rubbermaid reveal instead. You can buy reusable microfiber pads and you can fill the bottles with whatever solution you want plus it doesn't even use batteries.

It's much more environmentally friendly and cheaper the swiffer is a money pit when you consider the pads, their solution and batteries. Plus the reveal pads absorb much more water than the swiffer ones do.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 3:47 PM on May. 15, 2011

• posting this link simply so you can see the reviews but i got my mop at walmart for $25 you can also get replacement bottles for if you want to store more than one kind of solution and replacement pads there too.

http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Reveal-Spray-Mop-FG1M1600GRYRD/dp/B003UA7F46
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 3:50 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I used to love my swiffer. Now I hate it. On my current floor it seems to leave a sticky residue so I have to mop anyway!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Not a fan of the Swiffer. I got one but it seemed as if it would only pick up the first few swipes and after that it would not do much else.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:03 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Its nice for spills and quick clean up of messes just made but I use my old mop to do compleet kitchen moping I can't stand the swiffer for that. It is hard to get dried food, dried mud, up and rediculus to use after having guest over in the kitchen.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 11:46 AM on May. 16, 2011