15 oz. mahi mahi skin OFF fillet...

It was supposed to be skin on and I was going to do it on the grill... I guess I just bake it now? Would it be better cut into smaller fillet's and pan seared? Ideas? I know I just want basic salt pepper olive oil... nothing fancy, just unclear on how I should cook it now that I have opened the pack and it's really skinless...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:47 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• You can still grill it! Or, if you're worried about it flaking apart, season it, put a bit of oil on it, and wrap it in a tin foil pack before tossing it on the grill. I've grilled much flakier fish than mahi on the grill though, and they turned out just fine.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I have good luck with broiling fish, it's quick like grilling and usually you don't have to turn it over. Just watch it though!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 3:48 PM on May. 15, 2011

• yeah I was just reading a few articles that said I could grill it skin off. I just wasn't sure... It think I'll try it.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 4:40 PM on May. 15, 2011