So utterly pissed I could scream *Vent*

Dh said something about going to see a friend yesterday and going out of state. I said nope out of the question. Well the friend ended up flaking yesterday but called early this morning. Dh said he was going to hang out at they guys house and was taking our 4yr old. I told him no. This guy is not someone you would want around your kids. So he went anyway. I check facebook and guess what.....Dh has gone out of state anyway. I am ready to pack his crap up and put it outside. How is it I get to go nowhere and stay at home with 4 kids everyday all day and he is out of state goofing off with a friend?

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 3:54 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd be mad too. I'd be planning a nice vacation for myself when he got home.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• That really sucks girl! Maybe you need to sit down and talk about your next road trip alone? Or wake up super early some weekend morning and leave him home alone all day after leaving a note? Turn the tables on him? Maybe that would give him the message? I'm sorry that he treats you so badly, but we teach people how to treat us. I would stand up for yourself. Hope you can get it through that thick skull of his!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 3:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Lets see how he feels when he gets back and I am no where to be found. Did he take your child with him? cause if he did you can call the police.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• That would def. piss me off as well! When he gets home you should talk to him about it, and let him know you are pissed. I also think that "what is good for the gander is good for the goose" so you should tell him "well you went out w/o me being ok with it, so guess what- next saturday YOU get all of the kids and I am going to have the whole day to myself and go out with MY friends!" Let him see what it is like.... Then maybe he will see why you are upset.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Wow, nothing like being disrespectful.....You have every right to be pissed.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:03 PM on May. 15, 2011

• look i think i would be pissed to but plan yourself a vacation and walk away for a bit leave him with the 4 kids and tell him have fun then call and talk to the kids everyday also tell him where he can get a hold of you and where you are going so that if somthing goes wrong you can be reached, just make it 2-3 days you need a break to... even if it is to a home girls house or maybe a motel with a bath tub.
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 4:05 PM on May. 15, 2011

• wow looks lik someone is about to ride the nike express out to the doghouse? tell him this is not acceptible does he have your kid?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:10 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I would be very upset, too since he had lied. What was your reasoning for not wanting him to go? How long did he plan on being gone? Let him know he could have a longer vacation and you would be leaving with the kids and he can call and talk to them, but you found it very disrespecful that he lied. Guys night or planned vacations are ok (well to me they are) but being lied to, etc. Is disrepectful. Good luck mama and I hope everything works out ok.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:13 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Why did he want to go out of state? IMO you are wrong too, you are not his mother and shouldn't tell him what he can and can't do.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 4:13 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You don't do go anywhere because you don't want to go anywhere? Why do you stay home all the time with the kids? Just make plans and leave the kids with daddy and go have fun. what's the deal?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:17 PM on May. 15, 2011