Do you think this could be it? adult content

I know everyone hates the "could I be pregnant" questions but I am not sure what to think so I will ask anyway! Ok, so AF was the 1st, ovulated the 10th and 11th (did lots of BD lol) and today is 5 dpo and I am feeling tons of pressure (?), backache, horrible headache, sick to my stomach, my boobs hurt, and I have horrible gas lol. So, do you think this could mean pregnant or just my hormones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• both are possible
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:09 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Darn lol! I will test soon but I am SOOO hoping!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 PM on May. 15, 2011

• idk why dont you google it like you told me ?
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 4:56 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I dont know what you are talking about??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:12 PM on May. 15, 2011

• ok so I found the comment you are talking about and I didnt write that to you...I haven't written anything rude to you at all? I have actually answered quite a few of your questions very nicely with the best answer I could give. I am sorry that someone was rude to you but I dont think you need to be rude to me in return...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:20 PM on May. 15, 2011