What style is my house?

I know this isn't to scale at all whatsoever or even properly proportioned, but it's a quick mock-up of the layout. What style house do I have? My husband says it's not a ranch style home. I don't know. It's got a brick facade, but the rest of the house is some older type of siding. It's in a cul-de-sac and was built in 1969. The grey part is an addition built in 1972. 4br, 2ba, 1car garage, livingroom in the front, den with fireplace in the back, fenced in backyard. Two cars can fit in the driveway if you park behind each other.

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 4:42 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Pretty sure they'd call it a rancher. Ours is laid out similarly and they call it ranch-style.
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 6:49 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Ranch
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:43 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Id call it a ranch...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It sure looks like a home. A ranch is a one story and that is what it looks like to me.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:00 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I did not mean to say home. Duhhhhhh of course it looks like a home. I meant to say ranch home.
    Peajewel

• When I told him this morning that I was sure it was a ranch-style house he said it wasn't, lol. I know it's not important enough to argue about with him.
    AmourSpork

Comment by AmourSpork (original poster) at 5:05 PM on May. 15, 2011