Is this appropraite for xmas family photo? I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS FAST AS I CAN GET IT.

baby and daddy are wearing gray and darker gray long sleeve button ups. I got a black halter like top, just half my shoulders show, and it halfway a turtle neck. It doesnt look to showy, but doesnt look to wintery. check out this link to see one pic.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/collagejen/Pic155.jpg

and this link to see more.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/9969/boards/read/6779523/I_need_opinions_on_my_family_portrait_wardrobe_ASAP_its_today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• if your family is wearing longsleves you should also. that will draw alot of attention on you and take away from the other too. real cute shirt but i don't think you should wear it. and stick to solids colors solids are always better in pictures =) (and for pictures they say wear your eye liner dark so it will bring you your eyes ) LOL i have plans to go into photography and just got your family pics taken last night actually. Have fuN! =D (sorry if thats more than you wanted LOL)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Doesn't look like something I would wear for a Christmas picture....
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It will look much better if you dress similar to them with sleeves.
    Anonymous

• Jeans and white shirts look good for pics. I agree with everyone else, black and gray - not really Christmas colors.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think it looks great~ It doesnt have to be wintery for christmas photo. Im in florida and I havent seen any signs of winter here. And If I was as thin as you.... Id be wearing it for sure~ lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You should all wear similar outfits...
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• My daughter had xmas pics @ school last week and I thought Id see alot of kids wearing red & white. NOPE they had gray and alot of black on for xmas~~ Maybe ur family could wear short sleves.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Hmmm I agree with the other moms. Sleeves and sleeveless may look like you flew in from Florida while dad and baby are in Michigan or something :) However a simple red or white shawl around the shoulders could probably go a long way
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I don't think there is a rule that you should all dress alike, unless you want your christmas photo to look just like everyone else's. In my opinion, you don't want to show too much skin, so I would make sure the photo was taken head on if you insist on wearing that, just so you don't show a whole lot of skin. From the side you would be showing a lot more skin than I would think a Christmas card merits...
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 4:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think that shirt looks super cute and you have great shoulders for it. It's not going to look natural if you're all matchy-matchy, the best thing for a Christmas photo is to look like you. I think it works great.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008