I'm tired of stupid/bad questions... read this and bump if you agree!

I copied this from the Cafe Mom questions area, it's their definition of what makes a good question. Well, I say it's the bare minimum; I would add a few things. My suggestions are underlined.

There are a few good rules of thumb to follow when writing your questions:

1. Make sure your question is clear. While you can use the "Details" area to provide more, well, details, your question won't even get clicked on if people can't figure out what it's about from the headline.Did you get that, we usually won't open your question if your headline isn't in the form of a question or a title. WTF, Help, doesn't cut it over here, because we have to click to see the question.

2. Ask real questions. Don't post something to just to get a reaction. If you're not open to opinions other than your own about something, don't ask about it. Trolls will be everywhere, but we're onto you! But for the love of all that's holy, this isn't WebMD, stop asking for Health advice when you really need to call your doctor's after hours line! Or go to an urgent care clinic!

3. Categorize correctly. Selecting the category that is the best match for your question will help it get answered. Maybe I just like to follow the rules, or maybe the guidelines help to make the forum more enjoyable for all of us, what do you think? Please stop putting questions in the wrong categories. Those of us with OCD, and those of us who are just picky are getting pissed off.

And yes, I have my crankypants on today. Crappy questions this weekend. or I have PMS. I don't know. I just had to say something.

My number four would be, after you report a question, don't answer it or bump it, just report it!

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 4:45 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• Feeling better now? I couldn't help notice you didn't ask a question.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:49 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i only have issues with the "Am I pregnant' ones
    We're free to post whatever we want unless we're attacking someone or advertising a product

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:53 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Maybe you should avoid this area of CM if it annoys you so much.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:06 PM on May. 15, 2011

• LOL, Were you on late last night, OMG! i couldn't believe the questions! I reported 3 because they were so vile! Such as “Do you eat your own shi%”! Really!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 4:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Here's a thought. Don't read the crap if its gonna throw you in a tizzy.
    Anonymous

• I just pick and choose what I want to read and answer.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:08 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i started cafemom a few years ago and quit, came back about a month ago. I'm already losing interest. it seems to be the same questions over and over again.
    I personaly have a hard time thinking of questions
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 5:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Thanks for this!
    sshultz412

Answer by sshultz412 at 5:41 PM on May. 15, 2011

• "Maybe you should avoid this area of CM if it annoys you so much.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom an hour ago
    Credits: 7610 Level 19"

I AGREE TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What seems to be a stupid or annoying question for some may not be for the person asking
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:20 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I'm tired of the "are you tired of these posts?"
    Anonymous