How do get a higher score in Mahjong Dark Dimensions Game?

My highest score so far is 92 thousand and something, though my average is somewhere in between 60-75 thousand. I know about the bonuses mentioned at the beginning of the game, but even then I can't seem to get it up there! Any suggestions or tips from those with top scores??

Shellbell001

Asked by Shellbell001 at 4:46 PM on May. 15, 2011 in

• no clue, sorry
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ask Cafemom they may have it set that you can only go so high or something
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• easy way to get over 100k is to get a perfect run on the first game. if you can do it on the second your almost garenteed 115k match al the first board by getting 32 matches in a row with about 2:50 at least on the clock. if you can get 30k in score on the 3rd board with about 4:00 on the clock you are in the 130k score range when done. if you can finish the entire game and still have 10mins on the clock then you are in the 140 and up range.1st board is the most important i think.
    asrifalcone

Answer by asrifalcone at 5:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2011