I just went of the birth control pill and trying to conceive!!!! When am I fertile?

I stopped taking the pill on Wednesday and woke up this morning (saturday)with brownish light bleeding. My husband and I have had intercourse 3 times between Wed and today (sat.) and am wondering when I would be fertile after coming off the pill. I had only taken 3 pills from the new pack that being Sun, Mon, and Tuesdays pills before my hubs and I decided to throw them out :) Is it normal to get like a "fake" period? Am i pregnant? I'm just confused. So I didnt know if anyone has had any similiar experiences to mine and any advice or suggestions ladies?

pumpkin8844

Asked by pumpkin8844 at 5:03 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• bump 4 u...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:15 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i would try using a basil thermeter, keep track of your tempature in the mornings, when you wake up. You should be able to find one at any pharmacy for a few dallors. There will be more instrustion inside the package.
    Good Luck
    Also, read your birth contral info. the small print that comes in the package, it'll tell you about stopping the pill and what to expect.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 5:20 PM on May. 15, 2011

• whenever you get off the pill your body can do all kinds of funny things. you may spot, have irregular cycles or they might just change. that sounds pretty early to be pregnant after stopping to pill because it's still in your system for like a week. however, anythings possible and people get prego on the pill so nothing can be ruled out because it generally isn't common
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 5:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• what does "bump for you" mean sarasmommy777?
    also good idea to check the birth control pill instruction booklet sassysue123...will do thnx!

pumpkin8844

Comment by pumpkin8844 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on May. 15, 2011

• bump means:

bring
    up
    my
    post

its a way to make the post more visable for others to see
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:17 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It is most likely just a side affect from coming off the birth control.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility to learn when you are fertile. Noone can tell you when YOU are fertile. You have to chart to find out!
    Anonymous

• when u stop takin them u can get pregnant
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 2:21 PM on May. 16, 2011