My daughter is funny!

DH and I are ttc #3 and she is dead set its going to a girl. I try to tell her that we can't pick and that you get whatever god gives you lol. Well today she goes "mommy your belly already knows I have a baby brother so it is going to give me a sister!" She runs around telling everyone how she is going to have a baby sister lol. I love that she is so excited about us having another sibling but how can I prepare her for just in case its a boy?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 5:30 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Just tell her that even if she has a baby brother she will love him just as much. I have a seven year old little sister and I was fourteen when she was born. I was actually hoping for a baby brother because I have two older sisters and only one brother. I love my little sister though. She loves spending time with me and my daughter.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:37 PM on May. 15, 2011

• SHe has a 50/50 chance of being right, so wait until you know she is wrong. THen talk to her about it. In the mean time remind her she might get a boy, just keep repeating it. GL
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• lol my hubby and I ate ttc #3 as well but my son says he just want a brother and a sister would drive him crazy. lol he is only 8. poor kid.
    they are so funny at times
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 9:11 PM on May. 15, 2011