• In the Spotlight:

cramps and very pms-y but no period...what's up? very detailed question!!!

ok, so i know that after having a baby it takes a while for you period to get back on track but....
my son is almost four months. when i was about 6-7 weeks post partum i got my period. that was the beginning of may. since the middle of june i've been crampy and terribly pms-y. occasionally nauseated and having anxiety attacks. i haven't had my period since may though. and now i'm going to give tmi- i have had two occasions where i had light brown spotting for a day or two and one occasion where i had light pink spotting for a day both with a little mucus. am i just being paranoid or what's going on?

monstersmommy23

Asked by monstersmommy23 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Health

• Have you taken a pg test? I would and if it is negative. I would have to say it is probably just hormones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Almost that exact thing happened to me! Have you started on birth control? Get a pg test or give it some time, remember your body is trying to go back to normal! So dont panic too much, call your doc and ask if you are truely concerned.
    amber91580

Answer by amber91580 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I had a similar thing, its called an absent menses. you feel like you having a period. Also I would take a pt just to rule out that!! good luck
    Anonymous