What would someone do that their account would be suspended?!

Just wondering. I clicked on someone's PF and it said it was suspended until further review by the Cafemom team, or something like that.

Amber1109

Asked by Amber1109 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If you look at the anonymous box, it says you may get your account suspended if you answer disrespectfully. Maybe thats why??
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 10:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Is that true for all answers, cause a "disrespectful" answer can be subjective, and what may be disrespectful to one person may not be to others.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think it's if they continuously answer disrespectfully. I doubt one answer gets the account suspended, but enough complaints and they will. I know there was someone a few weeks back that got suspended, and she had...I don't know, 10-20 answers that were really, really nasty. I'm not sure if she's back or not, so I don't know what they do after they suspend it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Probably by not following CM guidelines. I don't think you are allowed to debate about this outside of the CM Group. Maybe this question would get more clear answers there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Why would you answer this question under anonymous?
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Why does it matter? I am not being disrespectful. That's one of their guidelines. Just givin the info. Have a nice day.
    Anonymous