What are some good activities for my son 1st birthday party??? its not a big party just a little celebration in the backyard.... im trying to budget myself dont want to go overboard.... what about a bounce house adult content

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 5:51 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Really for a 1 or 2 year old I would keep it really simple and small. So 1 or 2 other playmates, cake ice cream and hot dogs. If it is warm some of the water toys to run around in. For mine we just had family, they really didn't understand or care. This year for my oldest we are doing her first sleep over with a group of girls I know really well.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:01 PM on May. 15, 2011

• One of my fav parties I've done for my kids was my son's "messy" party. We did painting, playdough and I wanted to do water play too but forgot to tell the parent's the kids would need swim suits.
    It was soooo much fun, I love to see kids discover how messy they can get, they loved it too!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• If you are trying to bubget yourself those bounce houses can get pricey and are only good if there are a lot of kids at any given party.

Answer by older at 5:54 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I think that a 1y/o is to young for a bounce house. Just let them run around and make up their own games. They are just babies anyway.
    Happy Birthday Baby.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 6:18 PM on May. 15, 2011