How many times on average does your man call you?

mine calls about once a week, how about you...
if he calls every day does that annoy you or is it nice?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 6:05 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• mine calls me often especially if there is bad weather we live in tornado alley!!! I love the fact that he cares for me so much that he needs to know that I'm SAFE!!!! it never has bothered me either way...

traren

Answer by traren at 6:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Mine works in another country for much of the time so he calls about twice a day/
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:07 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Mine lives with me, and he leaves in the morning and comes aback before 3 pm, he calls me about three times between those times, mainly to tell me he loves me....

Answer by older at 6:08 PM on May. 15, 2011

• We live together. And he calls me once when hes on his way home from work.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:15 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Well, I see mine every day. Even when we were dating, I spoke with him pretty much every day unless one of us was out of town (we didn't have cell phones). We don't often chat during the day just because we're both busy but we do call each other sometimes. If we didn't speak it would bother me.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 6:15 PM on May. 15, 2011

• We live together, but he's a truck driver, so he's gone a lot. We call each other...oh, gosh, probably at least 3-5 times a day. We spend a lot of time on the phone together. it only annoys me if I'm in the middle of something.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:00 PM on May. 15, 2011

• At first he would text me every morning and tell me good morning and to 'wish me a good day' and then he would call me that afternoon before he would go to bed and talk to me until he fell asleep. Now we live together, so we talk before he leaves at 1am for work and then when he gets home at about 11am we spend qt together and he goes to bed as usual. All the times he used to text and call me never annoyed me, I always thought it was sweet. Made me smile.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 7:26 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I'm with wendythewriter, my SO is a truck driver, so we talk on the phone ALOT!!!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 7:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My husband is gone anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks or longer. So, every night that he is gone, we talk on the phone right before going to bed. The reason is because there might be errands that he would want me to do the next day, or the kids have a milestone that he should know about. Also, he is interested in knowning what is going around in the neighborhood (are the neighbers still parking in our lawn), the activities the kids are in, and such things like that. Talking to him every night also helps me sleep better, our relationship is growing stronger, and our trust within each other grows stronger as well.
    FoxyLove

Answer by FoxyLove at 12:11 AM on May. 16, 2011