How do I remove Kindle books permanently from my Android phone?

On the Kindle app I choose the 'remove from device' option, but I just found out that the books I 'remove' are still available in the archive section. So I'm assuming they're still taking up space on my phone. How do I get rid of them completely?

kasaloso

Asked by kasaloso at 6:05 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Technology

• Go to the settings and it will be under the manage apps
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:07 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Thank you. Unfortunately, even after I cleared the cache they are still there. :(
    kasaloso

Comment by kasaloso (original poster) at 6:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200127470_ksupport_android?nodeId=200495290

that website answers several FAQ about kindle for android and if you can't find your answer there on the right hand side is a yellow box that says contact us so you can ask them it gives you an option of sending them an email or calling. good luck and hope you get it figured out.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 8:32 PM on May. 15, 2011