Principal from my son's elementary school just told my husband they are kicking out the lady that ran after my son !

I had such a hard time last year with this clique of b**ches in my son's school which is private. One of the b**ches ran after my son. SHe was always trouble but now she even reported her to the superintendent of schools.So she kicked her son out of her private catholic school. Yes. Karma is real!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• can you elaborate? what do you mean 'ran after your son?' this was a adult that did this?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:31 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes! She accused him of giving her the bird and she made it all up. She is such a liar. Her gf used to instigate her to talk about me all the time. She has reported so many different people and teachers and her time is officially up! Thank goodness...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My son graduated from there! How dare you be so jealous.... You are a loser.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on May. 15, 2011