How do I tolerate him until he moves out next month:

My boyfriend and I cannot live together he's demanding and overkill to me with being clean I am a single mother of an 18 year old handicapped daughter born with trismony 21 Downe's Syndrome at birth and as of March started having seizures she is home schooled now he is also jealous now he did something yesterday before he left when he came in we talked about it I did not wont to he says I wont him to move out so I can go back to the way things were before we lived together.

Well as he was going out just a little way ago he brings it up here again I did not wont to start again he was like why didn't I tell him this the first of the month he could of moved back with his daughter he's disabled and gets a check his twin sister and niece do not wont him to move back with her because they do not get along she has a son now I know that I will do somethng wrong and here he goes we agrue over the smallest and sillest of things with my daughter which is enough stress I do not need the stress of him either we do not argue every day another thing he wonts to say to me both of daughter's home school teachers are male and white both married the one comes on Tuesdays and Thursdays teaches her some classes, one on Saturdays is her mine teacher well the one during the week he cooks wonts her to have hands on at times he takes her out sometimes I ride other times I do not have to.

Saturdays its her longer day 9 t0 2 and we go out places now why all of a sudden he wonts to be all bent he kills me we argue every other week now since home school no we do not not we were having our times before then its making me uncomfortable the teachers and then his niece which I feel what ever problems we are going through is between us but he has to tell her various things we had 2 days did washing Wednesdays is my day and Saturdays his now she is telling him let her do whatever I wont so that is why the clothes are not getting washed he is good he does most of the cooking , cleans etc but now he does not so I say why be here and she don't told you that and with my daughter I have to do things when I can we have annual inspections next month think niece brought up she will be mad she does not pass her inspection.

We will still go together but I know we cannot live together he wonts to, to me put it on me example when I get mad with my daughter I get mad with him right no both are you can be a handful my daughter can get her stubborn ways and when you dont do what he wonts here we go.

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 6:24 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• If it were me I would get rid of him all to gether, you have a lot on you plate with your daughter and her disability. Good Luck
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 6:31 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I think that maybe some women should use your story as a example.
    I don't know how long you were together, but I see so many posts about how a woman is just so in love, and ready to move the boyfriend in quickly

doesn't always work out as we imagine!
    Anonymous

• Yes, get rid of him!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 7:44 PM on May. 15, 2011