eating and a 6 month old?

these past weeks has been a dramatic change in eating habits, was getting all normal formula bottles 26-32 oz a day plus 1 serving of fruit 1 serving of veggies and 1 cereal in a bowl, and one cereal bottle..All of this oked by doctor!!
Now im lucky if takes 20 oz of formula and half a jar of fruit and half a jar of veggies...Doc says its fine he is healthy
Has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son did the same thing and come to find out the reason why he wasnt eating the fruits and vegtables was because he wanted to feed himself. let him hold onl to the spoon , with your hand on it to and guide the spoon to his mouth, he will think he is doing it by himself and he will eat. give ita try
    waterworld

Answer by waterworld at 10:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Okay I am sorry but I keep reading your question and omitting the word "and" and it keeps freaking me out! LOL! I'm sorry I know it's silly but I had to share...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• My DD has been doing this off and on since 6 mo. (8 mo. now) due to teething. Her gums were just swollen and sore and she was uncomfortable eating. It hasn't affected her at all. I'd say as long as the Dr. says everything is fine and your child isn't losing a significant amount of weight, then don't worry.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• YESSSSS!!! My dd just turned 6 months and the past few days have been very different. She isnt drinking or eating that well. She already has 2 teeth and im wondering if more arent coming. Maybe thats why they dont want to eat?
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2008