Sorry I just need to vent right now I need help and support adult content

Well my period was suppose to come almost a week ago it didn't come I had every symptom of being pregnant even took a test it was a faint positive. I told my husband I thought we were pregnant I even got excited about it. well today I had some brown discharge which later turned into red blood. I just need some support you guys. I feel so alone and hurt. I don't know know what I did wrong i started eating health all organic months ago didn't drink or smoke charted my ovulation through the calenders layed down for 30 min I've been doing everything right. I feel like it's my fault like I didn't do enough. I feel so hated. we've been trying for 3 months now and still nothing. I don't know what to do. I can't stop crying. has any of you ladies ever dealt with this before? please help.

jenkinswife2011

Asked by jenkinswife2011 at 6:30 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• so u had a misscarriage? first of all its not ur fault it seems like u did everything rite maybe it was just not the rite time for ur body to carry a child maybe it couldnt support a child at this time but know its not ur fault and like the lady said above me men have fertilty issues too it may not have been all from u just reelax and take it day by day dont give up try again but at ur on pace and time try to make sure ur body and his is rite before u do so. goodluck hun
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 2:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Honey, you did nothing wrong. It just wasn't meant to be. Think of it this way, in the days before EPT's you would have just thought that your period was late. I know it doesn't make it any easier. I had 1 very early miscarriage. It was very difficult at first. But for me listening to really angry music helped as I did housework and painted DD's room.

If you think that something is really wrong, make an appointment to see your doctor. It took me 18 months ttc #1, a b/c accident ttc #2, and 2 yrs, 1 m/c and serious fertility drugs ttc #3. Sometimes it takes time.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:37 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You did every thing right! It takes the average healthy couple 6-9 months to conceive. With my second it took 7 months. I was so sick of seeing negative test each month, after 6 months, that I called my Doctor. They gave me some tips and support and reminded me I had options if I was still having trouble in 3 months they would do some blood work and maybe try a few inexpensive drugs to 'make' me ovulate... They encouraged me to use fertility tracking and OPK. It put my mind at ease. I was doing things right. I had options. I was still with in the realm of 'normal' for conception time. You'll be okay! No worries yet!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:53 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Oh Honey!! 3 months is NOTHING!! You have plenty of time to try before you have anything to worry about! It took me 8 months of tracking and trying to have my first and my second was an oopsie. It's one of those things...
    Anonymous

• Thanks love I just feel so terrible I was so ready to be a mom and love my child.
    jenkinswife2011

Comment by jenkinswife2011 (original poster) at 6:39 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I know it's hard but try to relax. M/c are very common. Just because you have one doesn't necessarily mean you'll have another.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yeah three months really is nothing. It takes healthy couples up to a year and a half to conceive. you can't rush nature. OK so you're doing everything right what about potential dad?? Men can have fertility issues too. Sperm can be defective and poor quality. Make sure he is healthy too and doing things right. Above all relax and enjoy the practice runs.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• when i got pregnant with my son, i went to my first appointment, everythign was going great then later the night i started blled like crazy(clots and tissue, i bled so much i filled up a beach towel) my stepmom rushed me to the hospital and the nurse told us to prepare ourselves because there was no way the baby survived. they took me into the ultrasound room and did the ultrasound and sure enought there was our lil guys moving aound completly fine. he will be 5 this year. there is still hopei would schedule a doctors appointment to see whats going on that is the only way to know for sure or go to the ER
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:58 PM on May. 16, 2011