Sorry I just need to vent right now I need help and support adult content

Well my period was suppose to come almost a week ago it didn't come I had every symptom of being pregnant even took a test it was a faint positive. I told my husband I thought we were pregnant I even got excited about it. well today I had some brown discharge which later turned into red blood. I just need some support you guys. I feel so alone and hurt. I don't know know what I did wrong i started eating health all organic months ago didn't drink or smoke charted my ovulation through the calenders layed down for 30 min I've been doing everything right. I feel like it's my fault like I didn't do enough. I feel so hated. we've been trying for 3 months now and still nothing. I don't know what to do. I can't stop crying. has any of you ladies ever dealt with this before? please help.

jenkinswife2011

Asked by jenkinswife2011 at 6:32 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The thing I have to remember in my daily life is WE are not in control, God is.. If He wants us to be a vessel we will be but if not... Keep praying and stop stressing about getting pregnant. Have fun with your husband/ SO instead of it starting to be a job. Everything will happen the way it is supposed to. Good Luck and God Bless
    Queen0Hearts

Answer by Queen0Hearts at 7:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I went through the same rhing...just recently. But I heard u can still be pregnant and bleed.so dont worry just go to the dr. and see wat they tell u. Tell them that yu had a faint positive
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 6:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i would suggest for you to go to the doctor . im so sorry if it is what you think ill pray for you. good luck im here if you need someone to talk to. god bless you
    MyMarcusJR.

Answer by MyMarcusJR. at 8:31 PM on May. 15, 2011

• This is not your fault so dont blame yourself =(.........just keep trying (have you been to the doctor to see any alternatives?)
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 6:35 PM on May. 15, 2011

• No I haven't what are some of the alternatives do you know any? and i can't help it i feel awful.
    jenkinswife2011

Comment by jenkinswife2011 (original poster) at 6:40 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I tried for my son for 3 months and didnt get anywhere. I was told by one of my friends to stop trying and i might get somewhere. So me and my finace stop trying and two months later i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant. I was so happy so stop trying and it will come to u when you think you are ready.
    Johnsmom211

Answer by Johnsmom211 at 8:37 PM on May. 15, 2011

• hugshugs mama

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:37 PM on May. 15, 2011

• 1st off you may not have lost the baby.

but if you did its not because of something you did wrong it most likely was something was wrong with the baby . so no point blaming your self . on a good note you will be very fertil so soon should be pregnant with a healthy baby

sorry if this did not help but that the kinda stuff that would have helped me

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:44 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I am sorry you are hurting, Take a deep breath and gather your thoughts. If you are pregnant, then being upset is not good for you or the baby, if you are not, there is always next month. You know, before you have kids it seems like a deep desire which consumes you. What you will realize after you have them is that it is a waste of precious time to fixate and fight trying to control when you will get pregnant. Just relax. It will happen when it happens. You didn't do anything wrong. You are just hurting because it doesn't sound like it has happened yet, accept it and move on. It will all work out......Good Luck...
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:23 PM on May. 15, 2011