How to lose your "gut"

I am a very busy mommy of 8 beautiful children. I know that this may indicate that I don't have a lot of extra time...which I don't but I really want to lose the gut. You know that part of you that gets bloated when your monthly friend comes...I always feel bloated there especially when my visitor is here. I have started working (for the last 2 weeks)out at least 3 times a week since I have a membership to the YMCA the kids can play and do their kid things while I work out. I am going to Canada in 3 weeks and want to have this deminished...I just want to feel good about myself and this is the only part that I feel is huge even though it isn't. is there any other exercises that I can do?
I do pilates, Zumba, and Total body burn along with water yoga and cardio

full_house

Asked by full_house at 6:36 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do 100 crunches a day .... Not all at once, like 25 in the morning, 25 afternoon and the other fifty here and there.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 6:53 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Cardio should help
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:58 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You can't actually control where you lose fat from- but you can control where you build muscle. If a gut is the problem, the best way to get rid of it will be losing weight in general. Increase the exercise, and watch what you eat. Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2011