Another bf question!

After receiving a friend request on face book =mutual friend is my bf-i accepted her friend request. Reviewing her profile and looking around i discovered that my bf signed up on a dating site. Long story shortened, my bf tells me this girl on f b is his cousin and the dating site he hasn't been on in long long time. Well, on the dating site, it said he was last online on Apr. 26. This site is through face book and i wonder if the dating site is saying Apr. 26 because he was online but not on that site? I hate to believe he is straight up lying to me . What should i do?

dmr73059

Asked by dmr73059 at 6:58 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• It doesn't sound like he's being honest, motives may not be to physically cheat, but the severity of that is up to you. Do you have reason to not trust him? With or without reason, trust your gut. And I hate to say "learn from my mistakes," but forgiving someone like that once is once too many. I forgave DH when we were early on in dating, he was model bf then dh for a time but there have been some online issues recently and I completely regret not kicking his bum to the curb that first time.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:10 PM on May. 15, 2011

• In my opinion, I would keep a close eye on him...let this one go but make sure you look to make sure he isn't getting on anymore...Check the history on the computer and if you feel like you need to check his phone then check his phone...
    mommytobee0611

Answer by mommytobee0611 at 7:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• he is cheating and not telling the truth. kick his ass to the curb. you can find much, much better
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 7:14 PM on May. 15, 2011

• never jump to conclusions first of all. Facebook is more than likely telling the truth since they log almost everything you do online on your computer. You could confront him about it, but I'm pretty sure he will wonder why you're snooping. Your actions seem like you don't really trust him, which makes me wonder why be in the relationship. Either way, if it bothers you and you think he's lying, confront him. Ask him why you've never met this cousin, and depending on his response go from there. Be straight up, going behind each others back is never good in a relationship.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 7:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• He's lying.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• He's totally lying!!!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 8:21 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Lying
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 8:30 PM on May. 15, 2011

• He's lying, if the app says he was on April 26th its because that is the date that he last used the app - not FB.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:43 PM on May. 15, 2011