Omg, i just went off the deep end

So my sons father and I have been together for 4 years, my son is 18mos. 2weeks ago he decides he is done with the relationship, packs his stuff and leaves, never to return. Well he was supposed to make sure he was here on multiple occassions and since he wasnt I have been late to work, not going to school etc.

Well I also have the car and he is threatening to take that too. it is registered in his name because I wasn't old enough to sign onto the loan when WE got it.

Well he has been going out to the club, sleeping on his friends couch, just leaving a young guys dream life I guess. Neglecting his son, and his son and him were inseperable. sp?

So here's what I did
I am so stressed out now because of this, he was my best friend, i love him so much, he said he loved me and cared about me but lately his actions show differntly.

So here's what I did. He said he was going to visit this mornigng so I got my son so excited to see him, well this a$$hole never showed. So I knew he had to work today at 3p, so I showed up, dropped his son off to him, and left.

don't know whats going to happen now, but I also dropped his car off down the street. I'm so stressed, migraines like all the time. Now this makes me feel better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• high fiveI don't think it was such a bad idea. You also have to work & make a living for yourself. Your son is also his responsibility too. I think it was very ballsy of you in a good way. I'd give you a high five if i could.....here's a cyber high five...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:06 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Girl, I really don't think you should put your son in the middle of this! THINK about what you are doing!!!!!! You dropping that baby off to cause trouble is pretty low... We all have our moments, and I understand you are stressed, but leave the boy out of it.
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 7:08 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You are stressed with good reasons. Hopefully though this won't backfire on you and cause more stress.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Why would you do that? how old are you? how long has he been gone? He needs a job to help you out with you twos son,why would you risk him loosing it?
    Anonymous

• he's not helping, I've been living off of grant money from school because he spends his money elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:03 PM on May. 15, 2011

• oh wow i think its time to get childsupport and just forget hi
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:06 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Sweetie you always have to think about the baby first,not how mad you are,now how you can get back at him..the key is to always show your child how to behave like an adult.I understand you are upset,but don't make things worse for you,trust me he loves that baby and things will work out.
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies
    I wonder, how many women want to do something like this but never do, maybe they are less impulsive
    but what the hey
    he's not really helping me anymore, and if anything, maybe ths will show him that he's been doing this to me off and on, and on for the last two weeks. lol And the only ppl who he can call for help is my family, and I told my mom not to answer or show up and make him suffer. He deserves it. She's mad at me, saying it's irresponsible, which I kind of agree, but at least my son gets alone time with daddy and I get a break.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:09 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I wouldnt have dropped him off. I would not initiate anymore contact or suggest visits. You should go to court and get sole custody and child support.

Answer by gemgem at 7:13 PM on May. 15, 2011

• @meooma
    I know :/ Yikes
    I hope it works out for the better, he's been so enclosed in his BS and partying that he needs something crazy like this to wake him up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on May. 15, 2011