How do you find joy in the day-to-day "stuff" when sometimes reality just bites?!

Hubby & I just returned from our annual get away. It was wonderful, & I'm having a hard time adjusting to being back to reality. How or where do you find joy in your life when you'd rather just run away? (I'm not saying I want to abandon my family- but just all the crap that comes w/ being mom!- hope you understand what I mean- if not bash away- not like I could stop you if you wanted to! -lol)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:09 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You'll get back into the reality of everyday living soon enough.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:16 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Only because you have to then you go and find the joy in being blessed for being alive and being able to perform this all too important task.

Answer by older at 7:24 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You just do. You get up every day, get dressed, deal with whatever comes to you and put on a smile even when you dont want to. Eventually you are smiling for real because you understand how blessed you are to have children. Not everyone is able to.

Answer by gemgem at 7:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i try to remember to be thankful for my blessings...or those of others whom i love. being happy and healthy are really huge.
    don't sweat the small stuff, op-embrace it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:14 PM on May. 15, 2011