What is the best.. free to sign up.. work from home job?

KaiserMom07

Asked by KaiserMom07 at 7:15 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't think there are any legitimate work-from-home opportunities that do not require some startup cost... Sorry. :(
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 7:21 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Babysitting. Everything else is either a scam or costs money to start up.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• There are a lot of them. Check out this group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431

Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:28 PM on May. 15, 2011

• If you're looking to sell something, Barefoot Books is free to join. (www.kim-faust.barefootbooks.com)

If you're looking for a "job" you can try things like Alpine Access, Lionbridge, or Leapforce
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Tastefully Simple is only $56 to start up....I would love to share info. Let me know if you are interested. you can email me.
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 7:32 PM on May. 15, 2011

• eBay is a great business to do at home. Call centers are always hiring for work at home. Convergys is a great one that hires most of the time. I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Freelance work. I wouldn't say it is the best because you still work for someone, but you get paid! If you're ever interested in making some serious money send me a chat! I am always happy to help! Other than that go to www.freelancer.com there are hundreds of people looking to hire someone that wants to work from home! If you need help with the site just let me know!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 8:30 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You should never have to pay for a job, most businesses however do require some type of start up cost. Our Team has come up with Free training videos with what to look for and what to avoid when looking to work from home. Feel free to visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

• If you are interested in starting a Direct Sales Business, and would like to receive your kit for free w/ Gold Canyon Candles, let me know. I am currently working w/ 3 girls right now that are in the process of starting for free. Msg me and I will tell you how you can too!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:33 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Look into working for ChaCha, Leapforce, Lionbridge, or Butler Hill. You could also get into doing freelance writing or other freelance type of work like if you enjoy making websites or something to that effect. There are a lot of work from home jobs that are free to sign up/apply for. Also looking into listings from craigslist as some people, including myself, have found legitimate jobs through that.
    sugapie0305

Answer by sugapie0305 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2011