Any way to make myself ovulate? adult content

I feel silly just asking it but I was on the depo shot for 6 months and have been off since february. It has caused medical issues "down stairs" that should be corrected once I start having my menstrual cycle. She had be using estrogen cream once a day and I stuck to it for 12 days but it felt like the worst allergic reaction ever and had to stop...couldn't even urinate without shedding a tear. One would think with all this darn technology there has to be a way to get my womanly parts working again...I have been living with these issues since January. The doc says it's like I'm in a state of menopause down there. It hurts, itches...flat out drives me insane. She says because I had been on the shot by body isn't producing nearly enough estrogen and causing this. Idk....it's all kind of confusing to me. Anyone else go through this?

DaniMarie6

Asked by DaniMarie6 at 7:52 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Health

• Yeah it took me a year and a half to get pregnant and I only had the shot once.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You might be able to go on a fertility drug perscribed by your doctor.
    LillyMommy

Answer by LillyMommy at 7:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I'd ask the doctor what they recommend.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It's crazy...if I had any idea that it would cause me so much pain and humiliation I would never have gone on the shot. I was told that it could take me a while to get pregnant...these risks were fine considering I was not and am still not in a relationship. The doctors need to tell you that the lack of estrogen can do this to your vagina. I mean...it's been bad. I can not have sex bc without the estrogen I've lost a lot of elasticity and have cuts down there all over...intercourse will tear them badly. Now imagine all those cuts and then going pee...so very unpleasant.
    DaniMarie6

Comment by DaniMarie6 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I haven't been thru that but i did hear that if you drink cinnamon tea it helps to get the blood flowing. I have used it before when my period was delayed for 2 months without a pregnancy. Brew tea and add ground cinnamon, drink it hot
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 8:47 PM on May. 15, 2011