Work from home cha cha?

Does anyone know exactly what you do and possibility of how much $?

harris4

Asked by harris4 at 7:58 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work for ChaCha..... As a EX you get.02 cent per question,as a Specialist/generalist it varys between .10-.20 cent i THINK depending on the question and a vetter makes .005 cent. Right now ChaCha is slow so no one is making anywhere near before. I am not sure if they opened up hiring for Expeditor again but maybe so.... alot of people don't think its worth it anymore though but for me I don't depend on that money so it is fine. You log into a data base and the questions come in and you find the answer etc.... IF you get hired you go thru training to learn everything.
    Mrs.Salazar

Answer by Mrs.Salazar at 8:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I think you answer questions and you get a few cents per question
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:03 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Hmmm how do you answer questions? Do you already have to know answer or do you google? just curious
    harris4

Comment by harris4 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I've done Cha Cha and KGB both. KGB was easier and paid better IMO
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I agree I have heard KGB is better but the last time I applied there the waiting list was SO long..... I actually still get emails saying they will contact me when something opens up for training but never have.
    Mrs.Salazar

Answer by Mrs.Salazar at 8:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• if you're fast, able to multi task, and have a computer that you trust you can do cha cha & kgb simultaneously. It will double your potential income. kgb is better to it's employees as far as contest, promotions, communication, and so on. Also kgb keeps a running total of your earnings, which is VERY helpful. chacha you have NO IDEA how much you made until the next month.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:31 PM on May. 15, 2011

• What is the website address for KGB?
    Anonymous

• Great ! Thanx Ladies!
    harris4

Comment by harris4 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on May. 15, 2011