Any suggestion on what to use for really bad well water?

i just got a malibue treatment to get all the orange and iron out of my hair and got blonde highlights. i know have to shower at my house because my fiance will be out of town for a few months. and my parents house has terrible well water that smells strong of iron. do you have any suggestions for shampoo and condition that will keep my hair blonde and not dry out? also i wanna keep it not so expensive but i want it to actually work and not waste my money. if i have to ill buy something exspensive

Keriii24

Asked by Keriii24 at 8:16 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• there is really nothing you can do my ex in laws had the same problem i dye my hair like every 3 or 4 weeks and i tried everything when i lived down there and it didn't all u can really do is just deal with it
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 8:20 PM on May. 15, 2011

• try them iron packets you can get at beauty supply store.. it helped my hair alot.. good luck
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 8:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Can you filter the water?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:32 PM on May. 16, 2011

• IF you can find it anymore, Aussie brand "Citrifier" was the only thing that worked to get iron stains out of my hair while growing up.

I now live in a town with less hard water, and any shampoo and conditioner that is tinted blue (from the pro beauty supply, not from wal-mart) works to keep my hair blonde.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 4:14 PM on May. 16, 2011